Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Looking for a Multiplayer Crew

DeadSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By DeadSpace

Did anyone else have the following three experiences in order:

1) Get AC:B for Christmas.
    2) Get strangely addicted to the multiplayer.
    3) Become saddened by the fact that none of their friends are playing it.

GiantBomb is about the only place on the web that I would look for community. Is there anybody around who is actively playing this but needs an Alliance partner? Feel free to add me if you're looking for a hidden knifing buddy.

GT: CousinDangereux

sean2206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By sean2206

I don't play it too much but I'd be more than happy to play when I'm on.  
    My GT is Sean2206

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By ESREVER

Shirogane and I were thinking about starting some sort of Community Stabby Night, kind of like what I'm doing with the BlazBlue Fight Nights. But I don't know how well the latency is handled across different countries. 
     Also, we're on PSN, so this would apply to PS3 folks with Brotherhood.

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By benjaebe
    @ESREVER said:
    " Shirogane and I were thinking about starting some sort of Community Stabby Night, kind of like what I'm doing with the BlazBlue Fight Nights. But I don't know how well the latency is handled across different countries.  Also, we're on PSN, so this would apply to PS3 folks with Brotherhood. "
    I'd be more than interested. It's a pain in the ass to find people on PSN to play with.
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By ESREVER
    @benjaebe said:
    " @ESREVER said:
    " Shirogane and I were thinking about starting some sort of Community Stabby Night, kind of like what I'm doing with the BlazBlue Fight Nights. But I don't know how well the latency is handled across different countries.  Also, we're on PSN, so this would apply to PS3 folks with Brotherhood. "
    I'd be more than interested. It's a pain in the ass to find people on PSN to play with. "
    Great! I'll talk more about it with him later on and see if we can decide on the specifics for it. Glad to know there's some interest in this kind of event.
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By keyhunter
    @benjaebe said:
    " @ESREVER said:
    I'd be more than interested. It's a pain in the ass to find people on PSN to play with. "
    Add FH2 to PSN.  Took me an hour to get into 1 game.
    GJSmitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GJSmitty
    @ESREVER said:
    "Shirogane and I were thinking about starting some sort of Community Stabby Night, kind of like what I'm doing with the BlazBlue Fight Nights. But I don't know how well the latency is handled across different countries.  Also, we're on PSN, so this would apply to PS3 folks with Brotherhood. "

I'd also be really interested in that.
    Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Refactored

Is anybody still interested in this? Bit late to the game which means finding a game at the moment is not the easiest task around....

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Aishan
    @refactored:  Not sure about the other people here, but   CousinDangereux (the OP) and I manage to get in a bunch of games together every now and then, mainly at the weekends.  

Just send a Friend Request to GT:Aishan if you're on 360 -- always room for another stabby-friend.
    Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Refactored

Unfortunately I am stabbing exclusivly on PS3 at the moment..Thanks for the invite though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.