Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Need Three Dudes to get the Co-op "Role Model" Trophy.

Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Duffyside

Apparently this can be done in a private match. It's one of the only trophies I don't know if I can get on my own (the other being win in the last 10 seconds, since I've done it twice but still no trophy), and no-one on my friends list is playing this game, strangely enough. 

I'm free all week except Thursday. Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to do. 

Anyone else need this trophy and want to "boost" it?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Azteck

Guess this is PS3 only since you say Trophy?

Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Duffyside

Well, for me it's PS3. I have no problem if people want to hook up for 360 in this thread though.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By trophyhunter

I got the trophy today without cheating

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mazik765
    @trophyhunter said:
    " I got the trophy today without cheating "
    That's nice.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By trophyhunter
    @mazik765 said:
    " @trophyhunter said:
    That's nice. "
    Your damn right it is
    Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Duffyside
    @trophyhunter: Did it just come naturally or did you have to try and get it? Were you coordinating with friends? I would love to try getting it legitimately, but no one on my list is playing Brotherhood.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Duffyside said:
    " @trophyhunter: Did it just come naturally or did you have to try and get it? Were you coordinating with friends? I would love to try getting it legitimately, but no one on my list is playing Brotherhood. "
    No I've played 19 hours of AC:brotherhood, It just happened.
    I only play random people. I'm only 5 levels away from getting all the mulitplayer trophies.
    fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By fetchfox

Id like this trophy, so I'm down for getting it. I've gotten a bunch of the online trophies naturally except for this and the other co-op trophies. PSN: fetchfox

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By trophyhunter
    @dudeglove said:
    " @trophyhunter said:
    " @mazik765 said:
    " @trophyhunter said:
    That's nice. "
    Your damn right it is "
    thats million bucks "
    Yes that is my mime, but ut really does not make any sense saying it in this situation.
    Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Vorbis
    @Duffyside:  I could use some help getting Role Model and Strong Closer. Got the bonus XP for taking the lead 500 times, but none of them have been in the last 10 seconds, I tend to panic and mess it up. Only play Wanted/Advanced Wanted so I've not gotten Role Model either. Add me on PSN if you need someone else for it, PSN is Vorbital, I'm usually online.  
    Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Duffyside

So that makes 3 of us. Duffyside, fetchfox, Vorbital. I'm liking this progress. 

I just gave a few more rounds of Manhunt a try, and I just don't like the mode. The chances of finding people who play the game well are just too low. I think in all three matches, I was really the only one using the lock-on. So, fuck it, I'm "cheating." I don't want to miss a platinum because of a mode I don't like.

Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Duffyside

I didn't think we had enough, but two more dudes messaged me on PSN even without commenting in this thread. 

So, hell yes. This weekend. I'm Pacific Coast U.S., but other than a chunk for sleep, I could do this any time this weekend, if ya'll are still down. Edit: Specifically Vorbis and fetchfox, since they were the only two to originally respond. 

But if anyone else wants in, you have a day or two to hit this thread up, or me on PSN. I'm always down to help people get trophies. I need the karma.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Vorbis
    @Duffyside:  I was Vorbtial, I'm on EU time so it's pretty late for me when we started, luckily my sleeping pattern is messed up so I'm usually online at US times. Should of have gotten that co-op trophy several times tonight, but there was always one that I missed. If we can get a private game going it should take all of 15minutes.

Was pretty fun though, not really played Manhunt before now and gained an easy 5 levels,  just 1 more for the lvl 35 character Padfoot.

Anyway it seems we need Extreme Variety for the Employee of the Month which will take alot of setting up, post on how to do it: 
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-brotherhood/80433-extreme-variety-3.html#post1300096

Edit: Also it seems you only need 3 to start a private Alliance game. Typical.
    Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Duffyside
    @Vorbis: You worried about the Employee of the Month trophy? I don't think you need to get everything in one match, just over time. Fuck, I hope it's not one match. That'd be ridiculous. 

Edit: Oh, I see. Extreme variety. Hmm, I dunno, that one might not be impossible to do legitimately.
    Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Duffyside

This is going down this weekend. Downloading patch now, friend invites out. Let's just hope we can all be on at the same time at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.