Pleasantly surprised with the multiplayer

#1 Posted by Hargreaves93 (234 posts) -

After putting in about 3 hours into the main story I thought I would delve into the multiplayer. Having not read anything on it, I didn't expect much but I've been having a blast on it. I think it's cleverly done and it's fun to hunt other players down. Did anyone else find the multiplayer fun to play?
#2 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

Yeah the multiplayer is a refreshing change to the other fps abundant multiplayer experiences. It rewards blending in and was great fun though I only played a bit of it. It was one of brotherhoods most marketed features.

#3 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

AC:brotherhood has the best muliplayer I've ever played.

#4 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

Bold statement.

#5 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@emergency said:

@kingzetta said:

Bold statement.

Bar None 
I'll stand by that till I die.
#6 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

@emergency said:

@kingzetta said:

Bold statement.

Bar None I'll stand by that till I die.

What if you find a better multiplayer? :P ie. Revelations?

#7 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@emergency said:

@kingzetta said:

@emergency said:

@kingzetta said:

Bold statement.

Bar None I'll stand by that till I die.

What if you find a better multiplayer? :P ie. Revelations?

Well it's still Assassins Creed so it doesn't count as me changing.
#8 Posted by natetodamax (19207 posts) -

It was definitely one of the big reasons why I wanted the game. The multiplayer is really terrific.

#9 Edited by Tennmuerti (8104 posts) -

I've put almost 70 hours into the MP at this point. :P

#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

The multiplayer in that game has a lot of pretty big problems but overall yes, I liked it. I mean wow, it's an enjoyable and really original multiplayer mode in a modern AAA game, we're not seeing many of those these days.

#11 Posted by JayDee (439 posts) -

most unique multiplayer out there. very tense

#12 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

its that fun?  damn, as soon as i finished the game i turned off the console and never played that game again.  this was like last monday but still!

#13 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
its that fun?  damn, as soon as i finished the game i turned off the console and never played that game again.  this was like last monday but still!
your missing out big time
#14 Posted by Rawrz (590 posts) -

Love the multiplayer. Only part I hate is I tend to have a hard time finding games outside of Manhunt lately. I also hate how the implement the DLC and only allow you to have one active at a time which I find pretty dumb since update 1 and 2 were just different game modes and maps so I dont see why you  wouldd have to disable one game mode and map for the other.

#15 Posted by Aishan (1015 posts) -

It really is a fantastic experience, albeit one slightly marred by a couple of problems (namely veteran players getting far, far superior tools to newcomers), and it's a shame that barely anyone plays it online any more making it really hard to get a game going.

#16 Posted by Tuggah (1072 posts) -

This is the only multiplayer game I am missing without my Gold account on X-Box Live.

#17 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

The Multi-player was great but I cannot call it the best. That is merely a statement of my opinion however and I do appreciate that people out there really enjoy a unique experience that is not just Guns Blazing like we have today.

#18 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Yeah, I have been palying it alot recently and think its still a lot of fun, although I am a level 16 and everyone else is usually 25+.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.