Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

So is this a full game or a DLC?

papuccino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By papuccino1

It seems like yesterday that AC:2 came out, so I thought this was a DLC but after reading the page on it I'm not too sure. Now I'm reading a lot of multiplayer aspects which I honestly don't give a shit about, and that makes it seem more like a DLC. 

Can someone please clarify so I can go change the giantbomb page for the game to make it more clear. 

Thanks!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

Does this game have a single player part as well or is it focused towards multiplayer?

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By OneManX

It's basically Ezio's story after he enters Rome 

And hey guess what, stabbin' dudes online.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @xyzygy said:
    " Does this game have a single player part as well or is it focused towards multiplayer? "
    There is single player. I recall seeing a clip of a sort of battle scene a wile back. 
    peligroy2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By peligroy2k

I Just love AC ... I just hope Multiplayer isnt the main thing on this game!!
    peligroy2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By peligroy2k
    @papuccino1 said:
    "It seems like yesterday that AC:2 came out, so I thought this was a DLC but after reading the page on it I'm not too sure. Now I'm reading a lot of multiplayer aspects which I honestly don't give a shit about, and that makes it seem more like a DLC.  Can someone please clarify so I can go change the giantbomb page for the game to make it more clear.  Thanks! "

I notice that every core fan of AC doesnt give a shit about Multiplayer, I hear you bro!!
    Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Kyle
    @Ne0teric said:

" Although it should be called AC2:B in my eyes. "

The reason it isn't called AC2: Brotherhood, is because people would be confused. They would look at the box and just assume that "Brotherhood" was the subtitle of AC2 and not realize that it's actually a new game. I think the fact that the title doesn't have a number on it is enough to convey that it isn't a major installment in the series.  
    Dogma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Dogma

I on the other hand are very intrigued with the multiplayer concept since it's feels fresh and new. And by that I don't mean AC did it first but that this type of gameplay have not been used to death like so much else. It reminds me of the similary daring multiplayer Ubisoft put in Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. On top of this it should be noted that I am NOT a big multiplayer type of guy. I prefer campaigns, this mainly because most multiplayer is the same stuff in my eyes. Brotherhood seem to offer a new kind of experience and therefore I look foward to check it out.

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By vaiz

Think of it like Halo 3: ODST. It's not the next numbered title, but it's not DLC either. But it does fit in to the story. I dunno. It was an apropos comparison when I typed it, and now I'm not so sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.