Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

So various historic sites in Italy are now on Google Street View

1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By 1p

Check it out here.

The awesome thing is that some of these sites felt immediately very familiar to me, and i have not been to Italy. It's all from AC2 and AssBro. It seems like climbing around on these monuments with Ezio gave me a great understanding of the architectural intricacies and the overall scale.

How cool is it that we can now be kinda-tourists by playing a video game? We've come a long way, friends.

AngelKore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AngelKore

I think the best part of this post is your AssBro abbreviation. 
    But yeah, I know what you mean. I've never been to New York but strangely enough GTAIV made me a little more familiar, minus all the russian gangsters.

1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By 1p
    @AngelKore said:
    " I think the best part of this post is your AssBro abbreviation."
    Heh, i wish i had come up with that by myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.