Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

SPOILER: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood problem.

Avatar image for radioactivegazz
    RadioactiveGazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadioactiveGazz

Why did the developers think it would be a good idea to put you in fights while holding the apple of eden? It is easily the most boring weapon of all time, it is actually crap to use, and you can't switch weapons. Why am I forced to use this stuff? I am finding this game hard to complete because I just don't find a lot of this later stuff fun at all. I am currently in a battle that would indeed be an epic battle with the borgia if I were not stuck holding the apple.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Pessh

Christ dude, it lasts all of ten minutes, no need to cry.
     Christ dude, it lasts all of ten minutes, no need to cry.
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

By that point had all the assassins with me at top level and had the best armor so I just let all of my assassins take care of everyone while unleashed tr apples power until I was drained of health....I literally had Boone come near me in the final battles, which was really cool

BrittonPeele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By BrittonPeele

I agree that that section wasn't exactly fun to play, but it pushed the story forward and, as has been stated, only lasts about 10 minutes.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By cinemandrew
    @RadioactiveGazz said:
    " Why did the developers think it would be a good idea to put you in fights while holding the apple of eden? It is easily the most boring weapon of all time, it is actually crap to use, and you can't switch weapons. Why am I forced to use this stuff? I am finding this game hard to complete because I just don't find a lot of this later stuff fun at all. I am currently in a battle that would indeed be an epic battle with the borgia if I were not stuck holding the apple. "
    I just went through that part and found it extremely frustrating. Then I figured out you could hold down the attack button to charge it up. It's still a goofy weapon, but that certainly helps things. I think Ubisoft intended for it to be an "I win" button of sorts, but there's no explanation of how it works, or how you're supposed to effectively use it. I ended up getting 2 of my assassin's killed in the Colosseum fight because I was apparently using it wrong. 
    AndyPhifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By AndyPhifer

Agreed. I was really upset with it because it didn't tell you how to use it. I died like, 4 times in a row before I figured out what it does and how to play with it. After that, yeah, I was just bored with it. 

Typing that I realized playing without a HUD might've been a bad thing for those stages... Does it tell you how if you play with the Control HUD on?
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I had no issues and did not die even once. Sort of liked how strong it was and how it took a toll on the body. 

SuperBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By SuperBuster

I think it was also essential to the plot. The fact that, once you learned how to use it, it was a very powerful weapon that drained your health shaped Ezio's opinions of it and led to him locking it up where he did.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#10  Edited By sammo21
    @RadioactiveGazz: I had absolutely no problem with this, and it literally last about 15-30 minutes at the most.  Sure, I didn't prefer it but I also did not make the game...it didn't suck, it is what it is...what else is there to say?
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Azteck
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " I had no issues and did not die even once. Sort of liked how strong it was and how it took a toll on the body.  "
    Same here.
    kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By kagato

The mission was super short so it didnt really bother me too much, whilst it was annoying to use it did at least push the story forward.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.