Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

The Da Vinci Disappearance

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Slaker117

Heads up to everyone, AC:B DLC "The Da Vinci Disappearance" is up. I've already beaten it, thought I feel it was worth the price. I didn't keep track of my hour count, but the main storyline felt about as long as a normal sequence from the main game with a few new mission specific areas, and there are two "Templar Lairs" that are like the Romulus Lairs, which I thought were pretty well done. The added narrative is fine by itself, and it also feeds into Desmond's story. There isn't any interaction as him, but they pick it up sometime after the end of AC:B, and the two voices from the credits return. No questions get answered, though there is some interesting set up.

There are also new multiplayer maps, modes and characters, but I don't care about those, as I've had my fill of online play getting my way to level 50, and they don't really change much other than the window dressing. Oh yeah, and new achievements. They are mostly pretty easy, thought unless you are a crazy person and already got 100% sync in the main game, you are going to have put in some serious time to S-rank it thanks to "il Principe", awarded for getting "100% synch in ACB and full synch in all missions of the Da Vinci Disappearance". Luckily for me, I am a crazy person and already have the full 1250. :D

Overall, I think it's a pretty good piece of content, and if you're an Assassin's Creed fan it's worth your $10. There's nothing all that new with what they've done, but the mechanics and world are still fun, and missions are of the same quality as the core game.

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE

I hate liars, especially Templar liars.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Slaker117

Damn my sloppy fingers. Fixed.

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE

In all seriousness I'm glad that you enjoyed it.  I'll be picking it up soon. 

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Dany

Going to pick that up in a few weeks

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Slaker117

Cool guys, I hope you like it. Looking at what other people are saying thought, it only adds up to about two hours of new content, so know that going in. I felt like I spent a significantly longer time with it, but I also did a good amount of sandbox play. If your invested in AC, I still think you're going to want this, but maybe it's not so great if you're just looking at value per dollar.

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Angie_981

I think that 3.0 is totally worth those 9.99$ I still play the MP and I love the new modes and characters. 
    Let me know if you find shrunken heads hahaha  

poor desmond :( ,has anybody bothered with the coordinates?where is the 1st  temple located???
    Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Slaker117
    @Angie_981:  I checked Google Maps and get somewhere in Turin, NY. Seems really random to me.
    deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deskp

what are the adv ertised "2 new gameplay features" ?  also are the new areas somewhere u can return to outside of the missions or is it like the  off-main-map  missions in the normal game? 

any new costumes for Ezio singleplayer?

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Angie_981
    @Slaker117:
    I agree with you... that is totally random and it doesn't even make that much sense,why Turin?  
    i looked at a satellite pic hahaha nothing but woods...
    lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By lord_canti

good to know that its good il need to pick it up at some point. when is it set? 

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Slaker117
    @deskp:  I not sure what the "two gameplay features" are. As far as I can remember it plays just like the core game. It does have a dice gambling mini-game, but I don't think that should count. The new maps are only for one-off missions, the free roaming is still just Rome. There is one new costume for Ezio called the "Helmschmied Drachen Armor". It was already in the game, but only available to those who pre-ordered from Amazon before.

@the_chojin99: It takes place sometime after Cesare is arrested, but before he is killed. So somewhere between sequence 8 and 9 I think.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Angie_981
    @Slaker117:  

I've unlocked all the outfits except for the one on the very bottom..what is it? is it the florentine noble attire that needs to be unlocked on uplay?

Did any of you get the "il principe" trophy yet? that's the only one i still don't have.. and  I have 100% in everything except the last sequence of the da vinci disappearance... :|

does any of you play project legacy?   

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Slaker117
    @Angie_981: I believe that the last one is from uplay. Also, already got "il Principe" and never touched Legacy.
    chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By chu52

I enjoyed it even if most of the missions were not my prefered, though I don't get why the enemies looked so much like volpe

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Angie_981

@chu52: 

maybe it was easier for them to use a similar character instead of making a new one from scratc ...

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Dany

I really liked the DLC, but wont do much with it for multiplayer although the ending was interesting and hinted on the next stop for a next assassins creed game 

spoilers below with image of GPS

sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By sameeeeam

Just picked it up.

Mike76x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mike76x
    @deskp said:

" what are the adv ertised "2 new gameplay features" ?  also are the new areas somewhere u can return to outside of the missions or is it like the  off-main-map  missions in the normal game?  any new costumes for Ezio singleplayer? "

Horse to horse hijacking is new, and can also lead to a mean floating glitch. Throwing non-projectile weapons I believe is also new, axes spears and smoke bombs.@dudeglove said:

" @Dany: re: spoiler, Holy fucking shit, Ubisoft work things out to the smallest detail in these games. I missed out writing down the coordinates, thanks for posting. "

Remember Rodrigo and Cesare Borgia and the poison apples, they were poisoned in real life.
    Ubisoft does their research.    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
    InsidiousTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By InsidiousTuna
    @Dany: Exact coordinates point to a giant-ass hole in the ground just outside of Turin. Crazy stuff.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Angie_981
    @Dany said:
    "I really liked the DLC, but wont do much with it for multiplayer although the ending was interesting and hinted on the next stop for a next assassins creed game 

spoilers below with image of GPS

So the coordinates lead someplace near rome, new york and florence is nearby, so, new york is the next stop???

"

can you explain how you got that triangle in the map from the original coordinates from the da vinci code?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.