Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

What the hell is going wrong?

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jost1

For the third or fourth time, the game's save system has bugged out and forced me to replay hours of content. This last time it happened just as I was about to start Chapter 9. It's infuriating. What happens is that it'll start loading, but then just stay there and not go anywhere, forcing me to reboot the console. Then when I try to reload the last save, it ends up either informing me that the file is corrupted, OR puts me as much as two chapters back. 

It's really soured the experience. I really like this game too :(  But this is enough to chop off a whole star if I were to rate it.
     Edit: Oh and it didn't give me achievements for chapters 7-8 either :)

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By buft

weird i didnt have any problems like that, i played the 360 version over 2-3 days and put in about 30-40 hours and it never locked up on me once.though to be fair i only reloaded the game once a day after some sleep.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

Only once had it said the file was currputed in the 40 hours i put in it and even then i was set back ten minutes.

I don't know if it sthe game or your xbox

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.