Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Audio mix issues

walter_sobchak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By walter_sobchak

Does anyone else have an issue with how this game is mixed?  I've had to set the Voice to 5, Sound FX to 8, and Music to 10 to get a mix which sounds good when I play the game as loud as I want.  Even then, there are some sequences like the dialogue about the Conspirators which BLASTS out of the speakers... I'm assuming that audio isn't tied to any of the values in the options menu.  Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone else turned down the voices a bit and found it to be as auditorily rewarding as I have.  

I'm kind of surprised the game shipped with the mix as out of whack and inconsistent as it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.