Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Funny things to do in AC2

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kermoosh

One thing i love to do takes multiple steps
    1. poison a guard that is in a group
    2. throw coins in front of him
    3. Wait for the citizens to run and pick up the coins 
    4. Enjoy watching the poisoned guard swinging his blade into the crowd of people :)

you may think that is cruel, but i want to know what funny things you have done in AC2

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Sounds good. I just rented it, so I'll have to remember to try that.

thejamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By thejamster
    @kermoosh said:
    " One thing i love to do takes multiple steps 1. poison a guard that is in a group 2. throw coins in front of him 3. Wait for the citizens to run and pick up the coins  4. Enjoy watching the poisoned guard swinging his blade into the crowd of people :)  you may think that is cruel, but i want to know what funny things you have done in AC2 "
    this, except with 3 guards
    CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Haha, never thought of that one. I just like to chase down those fucking petty thieves on the rooftops and then tackle them down, which usually ends up with one of us thrown from the rooftop to death. Usually Ezio.

EDIT: Stumble not thrown.

thejamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thejamster

or just going up to a group of four guards walking around and assassinate them from back to front, first the one in the back, then the middle two and shoot the last one

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Andorski

Kill a bunch of gaurds on the rooftops and then start dropping them all over the streets.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic

]@kermoosh:  haha that sounds awesome, dunno how i didnt think of it.. i'll try it soon. 

Umm.. well,  

1. i camp on roof ledges by the river and wait for boats passing by, and i jump on the boat from up high and fuck the dude up and make him fall and drown. 
    2. i like killing that huge ass brutal guard (the one with the Xtreme armor and the axe), and then i carry his fat ass on my shoulder and run around.. it looks hilarious 
    3. It happened by mistake a few times and it was so satisfying: when im chasing the thief on the rooftops and tackle him, sometimes i push/shove him by mistake and make him fall to his own death and then go loot him.. its even better when u push him over when you're next to a guard, it makes both of them fall at the same time.. 

im out of ideas
    HeadachesRFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Go to Monteriggioni (or whatever) and beat the shit out of everyone that's able to be killed (so not including thieves, mercenary and courtesans), and make a huge pile of bodies. Try to get as many as you can, before punching them, then it creates a fight ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am Jack's resurrected thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.