AC III: Liberation – Story Trailer

#1 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19304 posts) -

The disguise mechanic is shown off a bit in this trailer, which you can learn more of here.

Really excited for this and the trailer's pretty great, too.

#2 Posted by BlackLagoon (1368 posts) -

Can't decide whether I should watch this or not...

#3 Posted by Zirilius (564 posts) -

Looks pretty good. Just in time for my Vita to show up

#4 Edited by GunstarRed (4992 posts) -

I love the way the character looks. I'd really, really love to play this, but not for the price of a Vita. I have my fingers crossed it will get a Peace Walker-like console release.

#5 Posted by Venatio (4483 posts) -

This looks great, on my list of games to play when I get a Vita, along with Persona 4 Golden

#6 Posted by Krummey (198 posts) -

I'm not buying many games this fall. I am, however, buying two games twice (or at least I feel like I am), with this, ACIII, and the console and Vita versions of BLOPS.

#7 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

Anyone know if this games story spoils anything from the other game or is it just a cameo of the guy and nothing more? This game looks far more interesting then the other one but since that's the game getting the number on it I get the feeling that that will be the one to push the story forward. I'm just worried that by playing this first that it might hinder the other game in some way by spoiling events in the later game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.