AC 3 PC Screenshot Thread

• 59 results
#51 Posted by Andorski (5331 posts) -

Just started the game and even these pics don't do the game justice. The game looks absolutely gorgeous.

#52 Posted by peterpasinili007 (74 posts) -

still playing it

#53 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4370 posts) -

@Andorski said:

Just started the game and even these pics don't do the game justice. The game looks absolutely gorgeous.

After upgrading to a 660 ti and running this max at 1080p, it certainly is a beauty to look at in motion especially at 60 frames.

#54 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

@NoRemnants said:

@Bourbon_Warrior: It doesn't look much better than the 360 version I played but having a solid 60fps on PC would be great.

What the fuck are you talking about?!

#55 Posted by NoRemnants (384 posts) -

@Snail said:

@NoRemnants said:

@Bourbon_Warrior: It doesn't look much better than the 360 version I played but having a solid 60fps on PC would be great.

It obviously has better textures and is running at a higher resolution but it isn't THAT much better looking than the console versions. The main draw for the PC version is that it will run at 60fps. It looked quite good on the 360 but the framerate was kinda iffy.

#56 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

@NoRemnants said:

@Snail said:

@NoRemnants said:

It obviously has better textures and is running at a higher resolution but it isn't THAT much better looking than the console versions. The main draw for the PC version is that it will run at 60fps. It looked quite good on the 360 but the framerate was kinda iffy.

I'm sorry, but the 360 version looks way worse than this. Try seeing in it in motion in 1080p videos on YouTube. The PC version is gorgeous.

#57 Posted by peterpasinili007 (74 posts) -

taken from PC

#58 Posted by kishinfoulux (2361 posts) -

@peterpasinili007 said:

still playing it

LMAO. Swooping in like Batman or some shit.

#59 Posted by peterpasinili007 (74 posts) -

@kishinfoulux: haha bunny hopping

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.