Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

AC3 MP freezing issue question

Hokucho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hokucho

Is there any news that ayone is working on fixing it?

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By jillsandwich

I don't know, It keeps happening to me, I came on here to see what was going on with it.

I've played it on and off five or so times the past three days and it only now just started happening.

Blur_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Blur_Fan

It just hard locked 4/4 times on the start screen. First time booting it up too :( I'm installing it to the hdd, which I hope helps. I swear, this game has more game-breaking issues than any Bethesda game

Hokucho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hokucho

I got my copy replaced, its definately an Ubi-problem. But so far I havent found anything from them saying how theyre doing on fixing it.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By gaminghooligan

every time I've tried to play the last few days the servers have been down. then i get in today and boom, hard lock up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.