Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

AC3 release date and Hurricane Sandy

• 59 results
    CJduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By CJduke

@solidwolf52: I'm in Western MA, near Connecticut, New York. Maybe that is why, New York is getting hit pretty hard

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

#52  Edited By metalsnakezero

Looks like most gamestop stores are closed till the storm has died down so my copy wont be picked up till maybe late Wednesday.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By rachelepithet

This is gonna be like PSN outages for Socom, MK, and portal. Poor AC3, Most Wanted, WWE

TeejIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By TeejIV

I wish Gamestop would have called to inform me the midnight launch was canceled. Don't get me wrong - I definitely agree with it, and I was completely incredulous when they called yesterday to say it was on. I instead found out about this by accident on twitter. There's not even a mention of the cancelation on their website. You have to go to their fucking facebook page to find any info. I guess it serves me right for not only preordering, but preodering at Gamestop no less.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#55  Edited By metalsnakezero

@TeejIV: I got a call about the stores being closed so it could be that everything is messy for them.

osuzoo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By osuzoo08

This happened back when Super smash brothers brawl came out in Ohio. We had a blizzard and we had to close our gamestop. A lot of upset fans but we opened up as soon as we could.

TeejIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By TeejIV

@metalsnakezero: I completely understand it being messy. It's just a ridiculous lack of foresight on their part that they didn't plan for it as late as yesterday. I mean, around here, this storm has dominated the local TV networks around the clock for the past few days. It's hardly a surprise. Still, I'm glad they did the right thing and kept their employees safe and people off the roads.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#58  Edited By Captain_Insano
    firecracker22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By firecracker22

Yeah, I got a phone call too about the cancellation of the midnight release. Now just gotta wait and see if tomorrow is possible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.