Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

ACIII Steam Sale

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all,

I was just wandering how the PC version of Assassins Creed 3 holds up compared to the console versions? I heard there was some frame rate issues on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of the game and so with the PC being the other option available to me, I wandered how the game runs on there?

Also, does anybody know what the difference between the standard and digital deluxe versions of this game are on Steam?

Thank you.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AC 3 runs just fine on PC, most of the serious performance issues and bugs have been dealt with. No idea on the difference between versions, just get standard.

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What he said ^

However I should advise against buying that game. It is my duty as a former Assassin's Creed fan to try and get you not to waste your money on this terrible "game"

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AC3 is a solid game, multiplayer on PC had severe issues at launch and the community isn't as robust but it'd probably be fine at this point.

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnLocke

Ah this is good to hear, I have not really played any of the games since Assassins Creed 2 (kind of got turned off by the spin off games as I just wanted to get on with the main story, although I have played the multiplayer portion of Revelations and that was pretty fun). The frame rate issues are what have been putting me off the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.