Anyone of for some deceptive stabbing tomorrow on PS3?

#1 Edited by CptMorganCA (206 posts) -

Hey guys, thought it would be fun to get together some of the GB community and play some multiplayer sessions. I'm at level 1, so expect me to be an easy target. I'll be playing a lot tomorrow (Sunday, Nov 4th), so just add me as a friend we'll be killing in no time.

My PSN is x661xCPT_MORGAN

And yes, I know I have the worst PSN ever. But hey, I got a lot of trophies.

#2 Posted by wchigo (548 posts) -

Planning on doing just regular ass AC3 multiplayer? Or the new Wolfpack mode thing? I just picked up the game today, so I might be up for it depending on the time.

#3 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5447 posts) -

Level 1 isn't that much of a disadvantage compared to not understanding the game very well or what have you; level 22 is the only huge upgrade (though other abilities can be useful, particularly morph in wanted); with 22 and 24 giving you the best perks.

#4 Posted by CptMorganCA (206 posts) -

@wchigo said:

Planning on doing just regular ass AC3 multiplayer? Or the new Wolfpack mode thing? I just picked up the game today, so I might be up for it depending on the time.

Well, that's what I meant when I was asking for volunteers. We can play whatever everybody wants to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.