Assassin Creed 3 ideas

#1 Posted by Atticus45 (5 posts) -

People seem to love that Red Dead Redemption because of its free roam style and its online free roam style. If they put those parts of that into AC3, would you think it would be a cool idea or not.

Any other ideas for AC3? Post your ideas here

#2 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

But all of the AC games already have a free roam style. Wait, are you a Ubisoft guy trying to gather free intel?

Clever...

#3 Posted by BormahAl (68 posts) -

@S0ndor: A game developer listening to the community? Why I never.

#4 Posted by UlquioKani (1045 posts) -

THICK ACCENTS. I will be happy if they get plenty of this

#5 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

Yes, I'd like it if they kept doing that thing they're already doing.

#6 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

set it in the near-future

make the main character an Assassin guy named Desmond Miles

#7 Posted by N7 (3580 posts) -

It'd be great if they could make it this pseudo stealth game with an emphasis on free-running.

#8 Posted by Willin (1280 posts) -

THREE WRIST BLADES. 

YOU CAN HAVE THAT ONE FOR FREE UBISOFT!

#9 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

No ideas, it's their title to craft and I can't wait for their ideas. My only request, nay, demand, is to overhaul the stealth mechanics, the animations and most importantly, the entire AI code, behavior etc..

#10 Posted by themangalist (1731 posts) -

@Atticus45 said:

People seem to love that Red Dead Redemption because of its free roam style and its online free roam style. If they put those parts of that into AC3, would you think it would be a cool idea or not.

Any other ideas for AC3? Post your ideas here

My suggestion is that Rockstar ports RDR to the pc so we don't have to play AC3.

#11 Posted by benspyda (2033 posts) -

Jetpacks

#12 Posted by NTM (7335 posts) -

@Atticus45: I like Assassin's Creed a lot, but what I think needs to be improved most is the sneaking mechanic (if that's what you could call it). I think the game would benefit by taking an approach that's seen in Arkham City/Asylum and/or Splinter Cell: Conviction. There's sneaking in the past AC games, but you're left just standing which breaks some of the immersion. I'd love to crouch and slowly walk up to an enemy and press a button to assassinate him.

#13 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Multiplayer is far too common in games that don't need it nowadays. I like focus going into the single player aspects of games.

#14 Posted by DemBones (69 posts) -

@Xtrememuffinman said:

Yes, I'd like it if they kept doing that thing they're already doing.

What this guy said.

#15 Posted by alternate (2695 posts) -

Ideas for AC4 or AC 3-2 maybe - but AC3 will be all but done by this time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.