Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Assassin's Creed III DLC "Hidden Secrets" available today

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By TepidShark

The first of five Assassin's Creed III DLC should be up today (European PSN owners you will have to wait till tomorrow and the DLC for Wii U will also be available at a later date). It will be automatically available if you bought the season pass (Doesn't appear to say how much it is on it's own). This DLC will grant you basically all the stuff that was pre-order bonuses, and it would appear that the next DLC titled "Battle Hardened" will exclusively focus on multiplayer. As for specifically what is in "Hidden Secrets":

• Lost Mayan Ruins Mission
    • A Dangerous Secret Mission
    • Ghost of War Mission
    • Colonial Assassin Outfit for Single Player
    • Captain of the Aquila Outfit for Single Player
    • Redcoat Multiplayer Character
    • Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character

Update: The DLC is available right now for season pass owners only, will be out for everybody else on Dec. 11th.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By colourful_hippie

The only thing I care about is getting that mad king George Washington DLC.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By TepidShark

Is 3 MB too large to suspect on-disc DLC?

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By DJJoeJoe

This is the pre-order/store exclusive content mostly. I'd feel kinda bummed if I paid for a season pass and then see that the 'content' in 1 of 5 promised 'packs' is 'filler' from pre-released bonuses that I may have already got if I bought the game from X store.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.