Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Assassin's Creed Puzzles

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lord_Xp

I've looked back quite a few pages to make sure this wasn't done already so here it goes. I hope to god they have puzzles like Subject 16's in the previous games. I loved solving these and getting that major video at the end which blew my mind away and actually helped in the next game since it's ending was directly related to it. But I hope there is some sort of puzzle either directly involved with the modern times or some ancient puzzles instead that have to do with treasure or knowledge of some sort. Anyone else have idea's or anything at all? (First topic by the way)

haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By haggis

You know, I liked those parts too. I think they're probably doing something different than that, more like they did with Revelations and the (boring) block-projection-puzzle thing. Who knows. Maybe they'll go back to what worked in past and stop throwing weird minigames in. The Subject 16 puzzles were actually entertaining and had a decent reward at the end.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lord_Xp

Yea that's what I loved about the Subject 16 puzzle to. It was a bit mind blowing. I was thinking today that it would be pretty cool, even if it was just a dlc, that there was a Freemason's Treasure Hunt through each city or across the whole map. Even be a downloadable map to search to find more truth or hidden stories about Altair or Desmond or the First Civilization. Who knows, I'd be happy for a Puzzling Treasure Hunt in general though.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By AngelN7

I hope is something more like the truth in AC2 those where kinda hard and your reward was really worth it, that video is still pretty damn crazy!

alexpiercey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By alexpiercey

I liked the idea of them, but I could never solve any. I'm not smart :(

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lord_Xp

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AngelN7

@Lord_Xp said:

I would like something more focused to the time period, instead of looking at paintings maybe using native american markins and sings to solve the puzzles, manipulating the enviroment ( luring animals or something) to reveal a hidden path , I don't know I would be happy with them anyway I just want to see more classic moments and pictures of world history where the pieces of eden have intervened to change history (like Tesla having the apple for example).

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lord_Xp

thanks! That's some really good news that I just read. I appreciate the link to. The Native American puzzle would be a neat idea. Or even a Freemason's one since they have always been shrouded in mystery and conspiracy theories.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.