Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Assassin's III a true fallow up to the series

• 59 results
    laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By laserbolts

I loved the first 3 games in the series but after playing through revelations I'm getting sort of tired with Assassins Creed. Heres to hoping 3 turns out well because I really did love those first few games.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Bollard

Assassin's Creed 2 made one look like a tech demo. And I loved ACI. It's just a fact. I'm hoping for something in a similar vein (it's clearly not going to be the same leap, but hopefully a nice departure) with 3. Skipped the cash-ins (although borrowed Brotherhood, which added some cool things, but still.)

JackOhara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By JackOhara

@punkxblaze said:

I'm trying to figure out of OP was written in the style of a Haiku.

Did not like three games

Ezio journey is dumb

Please for bring connor

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By probablytuna

@MilleRD said:

@probablytuna said:

@MilleRD said:

If anyone who has played Revelations reads this, is it worth playing? I played I, II and Brotherhood, but everything I saw of Revelations put me off it and I was feeling a bit burned out on the series (because I don't like Ezio). Should I play it before I get III or am I ok just going to a wiki and reading the plot of the story and skipping the game entirely?

I finished it a few months ago in preparation for ACIII and I think it was good but not great compared to Brotherhood which I felt is the best AC experience so far. It just did too little to change the formula while the new additions weren't that significant (bombs and den defence). Still, the introduction of the hookblade was awesome and made climbing buildings faster and more satisfying (something I kinda didn't like too much in the previous games). Even if you just want to know what happens in the game, I don't know if it warrants a purchase because story-wise it's pretty much a side story with no real revelations, contrary to the game's subtitle.

Honestly at this point I'm only really interested in Desmond's story and how crazy the ending was to Brotherhood, do they go into more of that with Revelations or do you think I'll be ok just picking up 3 and skipping this or is the Desmond stuff just some crazy shit that needs to be seen? That's really the only thing making me want to check out the game.

They barely mention what happens in the aftermath of Brotherhood other than a few lines about taking care of Lucy (I don't want to spoil). In terms of Desmond's story, there are basically five main story beats (unlocked by collecting certain amount of memory shards in-game) that expands upon his backstory, his childhood memories/key events that shaped him into the person you first meet in Assassin's Creed. Honestly nothing really happens to Desmond, he falls into a coma in the end of Brotherhood, he wakes up in the end of Revelations. I doubt you will miss much jumping straight into ACIII. And apparently some of the real revelations were released as DLC which is a total dick move in my opinion (related to Subject 16).

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

@JasonR86 said:

Wasn't 'fallow' a monster in Skyrim?

lold

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By JasonR86

@Bloodgraiv3 said:

@JasonR86 said:

lold

Fucking Finally! GOD. I made this comment like 10 years ago didn't I?

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

@JasonR86 said:

@Bloodgraiv3 said:

@JasonR86 said:

lold

Fucking Finally! GOD. I made this comment like 10 years ago didn't I?

3 weeks, shit, i'm a bit late. haha.

Peteradcrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Peteradcrew

@AhmadMetallic: lol

Peteradcrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Peteradcrew

@AhmadMetallic@Ghostiet: lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.