Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Desmond Story Trailer

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Aishan

Major spoilers from the previous games ahead, good for a re-cap or to get you up to speed if you never played the others.

Say what you want about the Desmond sections, gameplay wise but I thought this was a really well produced trailer. It's about time we heard something about Desmond's part of this game! I honestly thought they'd skip out on his part entirely for the marketting push.

Additionally, I'm not entirely sure, but it sounds like William Miles is played by John de Lancie.

CollegeGuyMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By CollegeGuyMike

I'm pretty sure this is the game introduction/recap thing. The subtitles kind of give it away.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Benny

Yeah it's definitely him who plays William Miles. I just hope they wrap up Desmond's story, I mean they have to or they miss their 21/12/2012 deadline. I hope they make it as crazy as possible and actually have a good portion of desmond's story be the focus of the game. Perhaps some real world assassin stuff? Desmond can do all that thanks to the animus now and they even mentioned it in this trailer and showed him with his hood up.

WarlordPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WarlordPayne

That definitely sounds like John de Lancie. It makes me happy that they are finally acknowledging that Desmond exists in their promotional stuff, maybe they will finally wrap up his story in this one.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FluxWaveZ

The video's been blocked in my country on copyright grounds? The damn game's being developed in my country!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Found it uploaded for all to see for those who are interested.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.