Does this one have the "I have never seen a stranger man..." NPC

#1 Posted by LarryDavis (1077 posts) -

I'm waiting about 3 more weeks because ubisoft has decided people who prefer pc games are THE SCUM OF THE EARTH, and I've been wondering about this. I will also take "must be some sort of drunken wager".

#2 Posted by Shirogane (3579 posts) -

I havn't heard those, but one change that is somewhat aggravating is the people who run up to you and annoy you now, are kids. Which means you can't kill them, cause we all know kids in games are invincible.

#3 Posted by Blackout62 (1357 posts) -

@Shirogane said:

I havn't heard those, but one change that is somewhat aggravating is the people who run up to you and annoy you now, are kids. Which means you can't kill them, cause we all know kids in games are invincible.

Nevermind that, you can outrun those kids. But have you heard them laugh? It's like some mixture of the Joker and those weeping angel cherubs from Doctor Who and born out of the deepest level of Hell.

#4 Posted by ajamafalous (12040 posts) -

Chicken Chaser... Chicken Chaser?

#5 Posted by huntad (1956 posts) -

The only equivalent that is as frequent as those are the laughing children. They say something along the lines of "Hehe, wop Wop WOP WOP, hahaha!". It's pretty funny and stupid.

#6 Posted by LarryDavis (1077 posts) -

@Shirogane said:

Can you just tap run to bump into them and scare them off? That's what I did with the bards.

#7 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -
@LarryDavis

@Shirogane said:

Can you just tap run to bump into them and scare them off? That's what I did with the bards.

They're the equivalent of the beggars in the last few games. Distract them with coin.
#8 Posted by ShaggE (6555 posts) -

"When will he stop acting like a child?"

Love them bystanders.

#9 Posted by ApolloBob (570 posts) -

I harken back to the classics from the first AC...

"You dare steal in my presence? That will cost you your LIFE!"

"Die, theeeef!"

#10 Posted by MikkaQ (10318 posts) -

@Blackout62 said:

@Shirogane said:

Nevermind that, you can outrun those kids. But have you heard them laugh? It's like some mixture of the Joker and those weeping angel cherubs from Doctor Who and born out of the deepest level of Hell.

Yeah and even when I'm murdering massive groups of guards in front of them they still do their cheery little "Hup! hup! heeeey! Hahahaha" it creeps me the hell out.

#11 Posted by cmpLtNOOb (196 posts) -

Every time I hear those kids I think "When did Andy from Toy Story get here?"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.