Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

End of Sequence 3

MC_Hify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MC_Hify

After sequence 3 Desmond says: "Why don't you get in the animus, he's your ancestor too!"  And his dad just kind of ignores the question by telling Desmond to grow up. But you know what, that's an excellent question. I has assumed before that all the ancestors were from his mom's side of the family but I guess not. I am assuming this never brought up again in the game the same as Lucy who is obscurely reffered to in that scene as well.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By MildMolasses

@leafhouse said:

Uhhhhhhhh yeah.

What spoiler is there? That there's 3 sequences? That those sequences have an end?

Anyway, as to the question at hand, I wasn't clear on that. I assume that the previous games were people from one side of the family and this was the other. It was the only way I could understand how sunddenly

Either way, the Desmond story seemed like a lot of wasted potential to me. Even at the end of it all it Desmond stuff felt sort of dumb and pointless. It's definitely the least interesting part of this game

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MariachiMacabre
    @leafhouse

Uhhhhhhhh yeah.

What exactly did he spoil?
    murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By murisan

This isn't really a spoiler.

leafhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By leafhouse

@MariachiMacabre: oops oops oops, my bad. i havn't played any of these and it seemed fairly important (and for some reason it immediately felt like trolling to me)

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

What I want to know is how Connors Dad is related to Ezio, grandson?

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By MariachiMacabre
    @Bourbon_Warrior

What I want to know is how Connors Dad is related to Ezio, grandson?

No couldn't be that because Ezio died in 1524. That leaves ~225 years between the time Ezio dies and Haytham arrives in Boston
    slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By slax
    @MildMolasses There was some pretty interesting stuff in the codex about Haytham and how his farther was most likely an assassin. So it seems like it could be the same side if the family.
    Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Sterling

I got the feeling from the first mission with

Haytham (very begging of the game) in the theater that he betrayed the Assassin's, and that he was a double agent for a while.

(not sure if there is more evidence for or against this later on, I am only at the start of Sequence 5 myself)

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Silver-Streak

For people asking about templars in the family, you're forgetting AC2/AC Bloodlines. Altair marries a templar. Desmond's had both bloodlines for a while.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sterling

@Eujin said:

For people asking about templars in the family, you're forgetting AC2/AC Bloodlines. Altair marries a templar. Desmond's had both bloodlines for a while.

I don't think this is correct. At least not in AC2. Never played the PSP games, but I don't remember anything of the sort in AC2. Nor do I remember Altair being in AC2.

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver-Streak

@oulzac: Unless it was brotherhood, Desmond has a bunch of ghost-image Altair and Lady templar appearances, including one where you see Altair have a secret rendevous with the templar lady. This is the same lady that is shown to be his wife in Revelations.

Edit: Nope, Definitely AC2, as you're hopping around the base you were in Within AC2. You see Altair Meet up and about to make love to Maria

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_II

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By LiquidPrince

@oulzac said:

@Eujin said:

I don't think this is correct. At least not in AC2. Never played the PSP games, but I don't remember anything of the sort in AC2. Nor do I remember Altair being in AC2.

Altair marries Maria who was a Templar guarding Robert de Sable in Asssassin's Creed. In Assassin's Creed 2 there is a scene that shows Altair and Maria doing the business, and in Revelations it shows that they had two children. Also the person that Haytham kills in the theatre was the old Templar Grandmaster and not an Assassin, unless I'm mistaken. Also it makes total sense for Desmond to have Templar's in his bloodline. Haytham was an Assassin who turned to the Templars, but his son Conner was an Assassin and carried on the Assassin traditions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.