Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Hello, I was just wondering.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

I was wondering how much I have to go until I beat the game. I just beat the Brazil part where you're Desmond, or if you don't know exactly what part that was, it's the part Ryan played in the Quick Look. I'm (for now) just trying to get through the story, so anything else I'm skipping, whether that be side mission or other smaller mundane things. I kind of just want to get through the story already. Plus, getting Black Ops 2 today, very soon here, which means while I won't be playing it myself 'cause it'll be my brother doing so, it makes me want to get through it a little faster. I won't be playing Black Ops 2 until I beat Assassin's Creed 3 and understanding all of the other fundamental things the game offers, but I'd like to play Black Ops 2's campaign, and I'd like to go back to Halo 4 as well. Oh, and I want to beat the original Killzone on PS3, the HD version. I loved the original even through its bugs. Alright, thanks. This can probably be locked after I get some answers, or it can be continued below for more discussion. OK, bye now.

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By IBurningStar

There are 12 chapters total, and if I remember correctly you are at chapter 8, I think. So you are about 2/3 through it.

Masin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Masin

I honestly don't remember how much further you have. I would say you are beyond half way through. I wish I could help out. That being said, Assassin's Creed 3 is a good game and eventually you should come back and play through some of the side quests. I found them pretty interesting. Have fun with Black Ops 2!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By csl316

This is the most polite post I've ever read here.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NTM

Earlier I posted replies to the three of you, but it for some reason didn't post, it just said something about a field in red; whatever. I'll reply again, though I guess it won't be the same.

@IBurningStar: Yes, that's correct, the chapter just started a while ago. Thanks for your post.

@Masin: It's okay that you don't know. Assassin's Creed 3 is alright so far; I really like the soundtrack for the most part. With the way I'm playing though it's not quite shining light on the best aspects I'm sure. There so far, besides the kind of worse than average frame-rate, is a lot that I don't really like, but fortunately the game's easy enough to get through it all to not mind it too much. As for Black Ops 2, my brother's playing it right now. I personally didn't enjoy the first Black Ops, but I'm hoping to like this one, but since I still have to beat AC3, it's not on my mind as much as it could or should be. Thanks for your post, and I'll take your word for it about Assassin's Creed 3 being interesting overall.

@csl316: Ha ha, thanks for noticing. I don't like to be impolite, and I hope to make sure in the future it stays the same. I believe you were referring to my post, but maybe you weren't talking about mine, or you were being sarcastic, if so, then never mind.

noremnants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By noremnants

Chapters 11 and 12 are pretty short. I'd also suggest you really do the Peg Leg missions. I know it's a pain in the ass to collect all the trinkets to unlock them but those missions are some of the best ones in the game.

mercutio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mercutio123
    @NoRemnants: Yeah those last couple of chapters basically play themselves. A lot of cutscenes and story wrap up, but still they're prettygood
    NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NTM

I think the campaign was severely disappointing, and I don't really see how a sequel will go. It leaves off on a "where is this heading?" but other than that, it wasn't much of anything. This was my second least favorite AC game. I don't know if I'm going to go back in, but I probably will. I find it unfortunate, if this is the case, that the game offers more fun when you're not playing the campaign.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.