How am I supposed to find the fast travel locations in Frontier?

#1 Posted by flippyandnod (383 posts) -

There is no underground like the cities it seems.

Am I just to stumble across them? What do they look like if I find them?

Not that I'm going to go find them, after doing the underground in a city I realized you'll never save enough time on travel to make up for the time spent finding all the city entrances. It's more of additional content than an actual time savings.

#2 Posted by GunstarRed (5116 posts) -

You need to clear out the enemy forts.

#3 Posted by MildMolasses (3219 posts) -

The only fast travel in the frontier is to exits to Boston and New York or the village in the frontier. Just put the cursor on those locations

#4 Posted by flippyandnod (383 posts) -

Oh, so just the forts are fast travel locations? I already did those, thanks for the info.

Ha, the fast travel (previously the harbormaster) on the penninsula (in homestead) is gone right when I need it to start sequence 11. So now I have to run out there.

They messed up so much stuff in this game.

#5 Posted by WulfBane (190 posts) -

Actually, there are three additional fast travel points in the Frontier. They open up when you go into (and I think interact) with each of the three shops in the Frontier. Doing that will give you a fast travel point just outside the store you went into.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.