Man connor's dad is a bad mofo.

#1 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

He's so dignified and badass, not even playing as connor yet and this fantastic. Hats way off to Adrian Hough for voiceing his guy.

#2 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -
#3 Posted by TheLastNeo (443 posts) -

@ChadMasterFlash: Indeed.. lol

#4 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5733 posts) -

Yeah in the quick look when he blasted the dude in the face I was kinda sad they didn't react to it at all (a la LA Noire Irish police captain), really got me interested in the singleplayer even though I bought it for multi.

#5 Posted by impartialgecko (1631 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave said:

Yeah in the quick look when he blasted the dude in the face I was kinda sad they didn't react to it at all (a la LA Noire Irish police captain), really got me interested in the singleplayer even though I bought it for multi.

You what?

#6 Posted by Shirogane (3579 posts) -

Yeah, truthfully i actually liked him more than Connor, and i agreed with the way he did things.

#7 Posted by Soap (3612 posts) -

@adam1808 said:

@Fredchuckdave said:

Yeah in the quick look when he blasted the dude in the face I was kinda sad they didn't react to it at all (a la LA Noire Irish police captain), really got me interested in the singleplayer even though I bought it for multi.

You what?

O.O did we both read that right?

#8 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4851 posts) -

man, that...

My jaw hit the floor with the reveal at the end of Sequence 3. Then as soon as that moment occurs, fucking Xbox Live pops an achievement entitled "How d'ya like THEM apples!" which made me laugh. Bravo Ubisoft. You got me.
#9 Posted by crazyleaves (648 posts) -
@Oldirtybearon I can't be the only one that saw that coming a mile away...
#10 Posted by xxizzypop (577 posts) -

@crazyleaves: You're not. I saw it and was just sitting there thinking 'Man... I hope this isn't the great plot twist everyone was talking about recently because, man.' There was so much information for me leading up to that point that when it happened, I wasn't all that startled but everyone else in the game's mind seemed fucking blown.

#11 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4851 posts) -

@crazyleaves said:

@Oldirtybearon I can't be the only one that saw that coming a mile away...

To be honest, I didn't. The achievement that popped was just the icing on the lulz cake for me, though.

#12 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

They totally spoil the ending of sequence 3 under one of the journal entries so I was pretty pissed off at that.

#13 Posted by EpicSteve (6492 posts) -

He's such a goddamn gentleman.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.