Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Missing Weapons?

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By leebmx

So my Tomahawk went and vanished from my inventory some time in Boston which is a real shame because I enjoyed burying it in people's soft bits. Since then I have acquired a new Tomahawk and an axe, both from treasure boxes but neither of them show up either. Anyone have any ideas what is going on? Have I just missed something obvious or has the game decided its straight blades only for me?

I heard someone mention this sort of thing elsewhere but can't remember where and wondered if it was a bug or if it was just some gameplay thing I hadn't understood.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By laserbolts

It's a bug I think you have to just access a store and you get them back.

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By leebmx

@laserbolts said:

It's a bug I think you have to just access a store and you get them back.

Thanks. I have to rebuy them or they just turn up?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.