No ACIII music video yet?

#1 Posted by GristleMcThornbody (162 posts) -
#2 Posted by Redbullet685 (6031 posts) -

@GristleMcThornbody: Here ya go

#3 Posted by GristleMcThornbody (162 posts) -

@Redbullet685: Thanks for sharing! I guess I just missed it. Have to say as awesome as that footage was, that song was a pretty lame match in comparison with the others.

#4 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

Im surprised this song fits in with the trailer......  Goddamn I really want this now

#5 Posted by Laneyy (41 posts) -

Great trailer! Really looking forward to this game, I didn't like revelations but ACIII will get me back into the series for sure.

#6 Posted by CannibalDeth (8 posts) -

Really dug Revelation's Woodkid trailer. Assassin's Creed 3 is going to be monumental.

#7 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7074 posts) -
@CannibalDeth

Really dug Revelation's Woodkid trailer. Assassin's Creed 3 is going to be monumental.

That song and EP is great. I was a little disappointed they picked such a well known song for 3, rather than some amazing song I'd never heard before.
#8 Posted by Sgtpierceface (617 posts) -

Crazy to read some of the Giant Bomb member comments on the ACII trailer. That game turned out a lot better than it could've huh?

#9 Posted by cannonballBAM (601 posts) -

@Sgtpierceface: Awesome Francis York icon.

I wouldn't count woodkid out, his new album drops soon as well.

#10 Posted by SpartanHoplite (384 posts) -

I like it that we get to finally play as an indian in an open world setting.

#11 Posted by MrMuscle (446 posts) -

@Redbullet685 said:

@GristleMcThornbody: Here ya go

Completely OT but i cant hear that music without thinking of this:

And it STILL gives me chills.

#12 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

saw an ad on UK TV last night. got me really excited for it. got to wait a little long for the PC version though.

just picked up AC:B off steam for £5 to get me in the mood

#13 Posted by Glottery (1195 posts) -

The "Coming Home" one feels way too cheery for my taste. Not sure how much the fact that I've seen it xxx amount of times in an Ad before Quick Looks affects my opinion...but I think this one worked a tad better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.