Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

no multiplayer sessions 360

mattschwabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mattschwabby

Hi all, I'm having a really hard time finding multiplayer sessions on 360. After about five minutes of searching, I finally found a session, but as soon as the game started I was dropped and put into limited mode. Anyone else having issues? I have the necessary Xbox live ports forwarded and mw3 works just fine online.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By manhattan_project

@MattSchwabby said:

Hi all, I'm having a really hard time finding multiplayer sessions on 360. After about five minutes of searching, I finally found a session, but as soon as the game started I was dropped and put into limited mode. Anyone else having issues? I have the necessary Xbox live ports forwarded and mw3 works just fine online.

I haven't played any online but from what I've heard they've been having tech issues all week.

CapnThrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CapnThrash

spent about 19mins searching for a game. no dice.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

The servers have been crap. I've played in two games, the one on TNT and another and both times I've lost connection and have been put into limited mode.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Played 140 sessions on PSN, like 3 or 4 disconnects and 3 or 4 laggy matches. Servers were down for about 3-4 hours around when TNT happened, that's about it. Average about 45 seconds between sessions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.