ps3 exclusive content...

#1 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

I ordered liberation for vita (obviously) and I ordered 3 for 360 because I much prefer the way the Assassin's creed games control on the 360, I'm just wondering if I have made a mistake because of the ps3 exclusive missions, and if you have the ps3 and the vita one it unlocks an extra mission in liberation. What do you guys think?.

#2 Posted by Revan_NL (345 posts) -

Kinda have the same dilemma, but since I began to favor the PS3 this year, I'll probably buy it on PS3

#3 Edited by Rafaelfc (1382 posts) -

I think console exclusive content for multiplatform games is gross and should NOT be encouraged.

#4 Posted by Master_Funk (738 posts) -

Heres the trailer for the exclusive content. Judge for yourself.

#5 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Master_Funk: That seems fairly significant..

#6 Posted by MEATBALL (3330 posts) -

I haven't bothered with the PS3 AC versions and their exclusives since Brotherhood when the exclusive missions turned out to be pretty lame. I'd hazard a guess and say that you won't be missing out on much.

#7 Posted by ImaTreee (209 posts) -

@narujoe93: how has the control scheme changed?

#8 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@Master_Funk: Doesn't look that significant to me, but if it ends up being great, i'll get it on ps3.

#9 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@Rafaelfc: I do wish it wasn't an issue, I just think AC feels better with the 360 controller.

#10 Posted by ImaTreee (209 posts) -

@narujoe93: oh okay i was sure about the combat but not about the running mechanics.

#11 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@narujoe93: as long as the triggers are still used for sprinting and lock on, then it will still feel better to me on the 360.

#12 Posted by huntad (1955 posts) -

I'd just get it for whatever platform feels best. I prefer fighting games on PS3, so I buy them for that platform. I prefer racing games on 360. Exclusive content does not sway me at all. I'm, frankly, just sick and tired of it.

#13 Edited by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@ImaTreee: The way the 360 controller handles the running is what I find much better than ps3.

#14 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@huntad: I have real trouble with racing games on ps3.

#15 Posted by ImaTreee (209 posts) -

@pompouspizza: i would have to agree with you there.

#16 Posted by HatKing (6025 posts) -

Okay, well I'll probably get this on PS3 then. Still going to stick with 360 for Most Wanted though.

#17 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

The fact that this deals with one of the most prominent men of the time leads me to believe it'll be available on the 360 at some point. Benedict Arnold is too big a name and his attempt at surrendering West Point was too big of an event to cut out of the story completely. I agree though, console exclusive missions are a really shitty sales tactic.

#18 Posted by Potts (159 posts) -

It's probably tied to the Ubisoft account, so it may cross over anyway.

Doubtful, but it could happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.