Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Ryan yelling at AC3 Peeps on twitter

• 155 results
    pw2566ch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By pw2566ch

I hate to be THAT guy, and I love the way Ryan Davis rants, but why is he picking on Assassin's Creed III? I mean, there were other titles that had major connectivity issues at launch and that was blown off because of how popular they are. All I'm saying is that if he's going to complain about one game having connectivity issue, then he should do the same for every game.

Other than that, get your shit together Ubisoft.

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By vaiz

@pw2566ch said:

I hate to be THAT guy, and I love the way Ryan Davis rants, but why is he picking on Assassin's Creed III? I mean, there were other titles that had major connectivity issues at launch and that was blown off because of how popular they are. All I'm saying is that if he's going to complain about one game having connectivity issue, then he should do the same for every game.

Other than that, get your shit together Ubisoft.

Probably 'cuz of TNT. Just a wild guess.

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

@sam1am7000 said:

To be fair, comparing COD and AC is not right. Call of Duty basically is its multiplayer (even if you play the single player, that would be 6 hours at most) and they have to make damn sure that MP works perfectly at launch as that's what most will play. AC is a singleplayer heavy game (and a very long one at that), so a week of server issues will not be noticed by most of its audience....

Anyway, remember that "twitter is an asshole factory" :P

Unless you are a PC gamer. Because at that point you cant even play the singleplayer of your game until they fixed the servers. Had that with the last UBI game I bought ... Anno2070 ... bought it on a friday, wasnt able to play it until ... late Monday I think.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By JasonR86

@TeflonBilly said:

@JasonR86: You sure got pissy, didn't ya "buddy"

I'm not your buddy pal!

Laiv162560asse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Laiv162560asse

Ryan Davis calls out a poorly performing online service, takes offence to being called 'buddy' by PR, and it's an "unprofessional" "hissy fit". We get the games coverage we deserve and the customer service likewise, tbh.

dropabombonit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By dropabombonit

Ryan knows how to shit talk, at least the PR guy responded. I did PR for a bit in the summer and customers like that we won't even respond

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.