Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

So anyone had any noted improvment since the update?

Poppy_Persona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Poppy_Persona

So i got the patch and can't really say its improved that much, for example when i load into areas it still has pop in like crazy and I've still got a weird bug where it tells me i received the shard of Eden every frickin time i load anything any one else had this?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

After the patch the button prompt to skip cutscenes appears constantly during all cutscenes. That improved my experience while I wasn't skipping any of the cutscenes.

Yes, I had that happen too.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By AngelN7

I would actually like a toggle to remove that prompt I think is annoying I don't want to skip any cutscene why would I do that? stop showing me that! second playtrough maybe but can't they just show you the prompt and then hide it during the cutscene?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.