Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Spoilers-Weird cameo in the epilogue: easter egg? seeing things?

jackgb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jackgb

Hey, I found this looking around the AC wiki. Endgame spoilers follow.

Video contains spoilers en espanol: Skip to 19:05 or so, and at about 19:09 to 19:11, is that not totally Desmond walking behind the fire? I guess it could be a random civilian spawn (though that definitely looks like his hoodie and bag) or a random glitched spawn of the Desmond model, but given the abruptness of the ending and all, as well as the weird tone that plays when he walks by, could this possibly have some sort of story significance? I tend to think that perhaps it's just an easter egg, but I wanted to see what others thought.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Its not him. Random NPC spawn thing. 

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Aetheldod

O_O isn´t a bug or glitch? Because he is indeed Desmond

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By MildMolasses

I'm gonna call that a glitch. Shocking in such an otherwise polished gem of a game.

I think the real best part of the epilogue is that you can do Homestead missions where Achilles dies again

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JonSmith

"Don't mind me, I'm just breaking the rules of life, death, and time. Figured I'd get them all out of the way in one go. 'k, bye."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.