"The Fight" Homestead Mission....WTF

#1 Posted by TheAsker (26 posts) -

I am stuck on a homestead mission called "The Fight". It is a minigame involving two Irishmen in a disput and Connor has to break them up. You have to use the sticks to slide this meter so they separate. Simple? I have no idea how to beat it and the game won't let me continue until I solve it. It's the most bull**** minigame I've played since the first Force Unleashed. Has anyone else encountered this side mission and were able to beat it?

#2 Posted by gaminghooligan (1442 posts) -

okay, it's a weird one, gave me a lot of trouble since I play on a huge tv, best strategy is to move the the cursors over the bars as little as possible sort of bouncing the bars off the symbol. It is indeed an awful minigame

#3 Edited by MikkaQ (10288 posts) -

Yeah you have to basically slowly pull them apart with the sticks while dealing with them suddenly rushing ahead. You have to keep the cursors on the inside of the little bars, and use that to push.

It's a pretty stupid QTE.

#4 Posted by JonSmith (171 posts) -

I managed to get past it less by looking at the bars for the game, and more by looking at the guys on the screen, basing where to move the sticks according to how far apart Connor had pushed them. A lot easier. For me, anyway.

#5 Posted by TheAsker (26 posts) -

Thank you. I was able to get past it and continue playing. I hope I do not enocunter it agian.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.