Trade system major bug(need help)

#1 Posted by Clydelz (4 posts) -

Hi all,

I have been playing AC3 for a week now, nice game, but I am having major bug issues with the trade system.

It started in sequence 5 when I got stuck in the perma loop bug, the trade system just was not responding anymore to the keys, after countless of tries I got out.

But the bug still exists, playing in sequence 9 now atm, but havent traded/crafted a single item because I simply cant.

so:

When opening the trade system, it freezes, wont respond to keys, sometimes respond to a scroll, have to quit entire game to get out.

I know it isnt that important in the game, but i still would like to use this feature in the game.

Anyone else facing this bug? anyone able to help me?

Thanks alot.

#2 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

I had this problem and it's really fucked up, luckily for you there is an easy solution. You are still in the tutorial part of the trading system and it wants you to go to the trading part and you went to the crafting part (might be the other way around) and now it won't let you go back, all you need to do is when you open the trading menu is just follow their directions (there is a text on the screen) after you do that once you will no longer have that bug.

#3 Posted by Clydelz (4 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton: Yeah did that, the tutorial part was in sequence 5, I got trough it after countless of tries, now I am in sequence 9, no tutorial anymore =(.

I read they released a patch that fixed this problem in november, but I still have it, bought the game a week ago.

#4 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

@Clydelz: The tutorial has a few parts, try one of the others parts of the trading system one of them is the one you didn't do yet.

#5 Posted by Clydelz (4 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton: Thank god it worked! You were right, had 1 part left of the tutorial, works great now =)

#6 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

@Clydelz: Glad I could help, that bug is really fucking stupid I can't believe they didn't find it.

#7 Posted by Clydelz (4 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton: Indeed, was not the first bug I discovered tho, but this one really kept bothering me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.