Walkthrough up now on youtube.

#1 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

I couldn't see anything about this on the boards so I thought I would let people know, the first 19 parts of a walthrough are up on youtube now. The game looks awesome as expected,

#2 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

Thanks for the link I guess.

#3 Posted by TooWalrus (13156 posts) -

It's gonna be rough avoiding spoilers and shit in the weeks between the console release and the PC release. I wish I had the spare cash to pick up my Vita now, I'd play Liberation first.

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

Meh, I'm already getting the game on Tuesday so I'll be avoiding this.

#5 Posted by GunstarRed (5103 posts) -

Don't do it! there's a major spoiler from frame one of the gameplay. It's best if you don't watch any to avoid big spoilers.

#6 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@TooWalrus: Yeah I have them both pre ordered, don't know which one to play first.

#7 Posted by Humanity (9028 posts) -

I watched it and it seems like more Assassins Creed. Maybe I am too burned out on the series. "You need to get the key" well I thought thats what I've been doing for a while now.

#8 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@Humanity: I felt that way playing revelations, so I decided to skip it and just watch the story bits online and now I feel ready for more assassin's creed.

#9 Posted by FritzDude (2262 posts) -

Why would anyone who already have a pre-purchase on the game, or want to purchase it later, watch a walkthrough and ruin the Magic & first impression? If you want to know how the game is, do it through other trusted medium, not a walkthrough. But I digress.

#10 Posted by Bollard (5403 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

It's gonna be rough avoiding spoilers and shit in the weeks between the console release and the PC release.

Agreed. Plus the fact the PC release is still undated isn't it?

#11 Posted by TooWalrus (13156 posts) -
@Chavtheworld said:

@TooWalrus said:

It's gonna be rough avoiding spoilers and shit in the weeks between the console release and the PC release.

Agreed. Plus the fact the PC release is still undated isn't it?

Wikipedia says November 20, not sure how reliable that is, but it's probably close.
#12 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

The entire commentary is post-recorded and added on... I like watching the ones who can do "live" commentary. Like in one part he talks about something that is about to happen instead of just letting the gameplay tell us, that's not as fun. Just a preference. :)

#13 Posted by SpartanHoplite (384 posts) -

ok cool

#14 Posted by Ghostiet (5243 posts) -

I'm not going to spoil myself too much, but here's a question:

Why in the AC series everyone in the Animus looks alright, but the present-time characters have fucked up faces?

#15 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@FritzDude: I have only skipped through it, not watched the whole thing, but spoilers don't really ruin an experience for me and watching someone else play the game would never take the magic away for me personally.

#16 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4599 posts) -

Wha... did they really get Q to do his dad's voice? That... this feels weird.

#17 Posted by Jumbs (243 posts) -

@MarkWahlberg said:

Wha... did they really get Q to do his dad's voice? That... this feels weird.

But Q owns... so....................

#18 Posted by Fattony12000 (7270 posts) -

@pompouspizza:

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/please-read-the-u-toob-spam-stops-now/271975

So what exactly is the issue, who is to blame?

The biggest culprit for these spam topics we've noticed are what we have affectionately dubbed 'youtube spammers' who find a random youtube video, embed it into a topic and expect discussion to come from it. When they haven't even bothered to provide adequate original commentary to inspire productive discussion value to their topic.

Generally we consider a topic 'youtube spam' when it consists of an embedded video accompanied by a short comment along the lines of "LOL look what I found guyz, isn't this funny? HAHAHA!" or something similar.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.