Assassin's Creed 3 is just a few days away from being released on consoles. But since I am currently away from home, I don't have my PS3, and hence have to wait till the PC release in order to play the game. The PC release is on the 23rd of November...
Anyways, as a way of feeding the gap left by my wait for the game, I started thinking about interesting locations the series could visit next. I wanted to pick on areas and time periods that were interesting from both a historical and a gaming perspective. So here are my favorite five:
1. Mongol Empire/ Mongolia: Explore Genghis Khan's rise to power and his highly discussed death. Going over how the largest connected empire came to be seems pretty interesting don't you think?
2. Aztec Empire/ Latin America: Follow the events which led to the Spanish conquest of Latin America and the massacre of the Aztecs. This was one of my favorite things to talk about in history class because of how brutal and insane some of the stuff that was going on during the Spanish conquest was.
3. Wars of the Roses/ England: Who knows what Ubisoft can meddle with when it comes to what the roses represent and the interesting political struggle during that time period.
4. French Revolution/France: Led to the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte, and hugely affected all of Europe. What more can I say?
5. Romance of The Three Kingdoms Era/ China: Blending the Three Kingdoms Era with Assassin's Creed will be the most exciting thing to ever happen in my lifetime. I would go crazy. I also read the whole Romance Of The Three Kingdoms novel and I think I'm planning to re-read it soon. I absolutely love that time period in history,
I also posted up a new video discussing and breaking down each in a bit more detail, so check it out here: