Would anyone like an Amazon $10 off code? (For 360/PS3)

#1 Posted by Nights (587 posts) -

I purchased the Assassins Creed PS Vita Bundle last Friday and just received my code in the mail. I don't plan on buying AC III for consoles, so I figured I'd pass this along. It applies to the standard edition of AC III for the PS3/Xbox 360 and expires December 31st. To make things fair and assuming there are a couple of replies, I'll pick a poster using a randomizer.

#2 Posted by JeanLuc (3518 posts) -

I'm in the same situation except that I already own Assassin's Creed 3. I'll offer mine as well. Figure I'll do it here rather then make my own thread.

#3 Posted by Bocam (3554 posts) -

I'll take it.

#4 Posted by UberExplodey (904 posts) -

I'll take a code!

#5 Posted by ShadyMarino (71 posts) -

Just missed out on my friend's code. Wouldn't mind grabbing one from a fellow Bomber. Thanks for the generosity!

#6 Posted by Nights (587 posts) -

I used a randomizer and the code has gone to UberExplodey.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.