30 meter jump

#1 Posted by Catfish666 (191 posts) -

Hey guys,

I've previously played my assassining of the creed via 360 controller but been playing Revelations via keyboard on my sweet new gaming PC, unfortunately due to this I keep running to problems relating to control.

I'm speaking of one of the thief challenges here, and I think I've found the right spot. I've made my way to the south end of the map, to the docks and I think the right spot to jump down from is from the middlemost big boat's highest mast. I make my way there and hop and Ezio lands feet first to water, but I don't get the "dive 30 meter" challenge. What am I doing wrong and is this really the right spot?

I feel stupid because I feel I had the controls pretty nailed on control pad, but playing on keyboard I feel much more clumsy. Am I supposed to keep a certain button pressed? Mouse1? I play on the default settings and am getting frustrated. What am I doing wrong?

#2 Posted by baconbits33 (1155 posts) -

DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!!!!!

There is a button you press and hold to dive into water, on the xbox it's x, I don't know what it is on the pc though.... and if I'm correct, there is a part of the castle that has a quaint ocean view, and you can climb a tower on the wall that circles around the castle and that should be more than 30 meters.

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@baconbits33 said:

DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!!!!!

There is a button you press and hold to dive into water, on the xbox it's x, I don't know what it is on the pc though.... and if I'm correct, there is a part of the castle that has a quaint ocean view, and you can climb a tower on the wall that circles around the castle and that should be more than 30 meters.

space bar = dive
#4 Posted by Catfish666 (191 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic:

Cheers bro, I keep amazing myself how basic stuff I keep missing by switching the control system. *knocks on wood*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.