Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

30 meter jump

eminenssi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By eminenssi

Hey guys,

I've previously played my assassining of the creed via 360 controller but been playing Revelations via keyboard on my sweet new gaming PC, unfortunately due to this I keep running to problems relating to control.

I'm speaking of one of the thief challenges here, and I think I've found the right spot. I've made my way to the south end of the map, to the docks and I think the right spot to jump down from is from the middlemost big boat's highest mast. I make my way there and hop and Ezio lands feet first to water, but I don't get the "dive 30 meter" challenge. What am I doing wrong and is this really the right spot?

I feel stupid because I feel I had the controls pretty nailed on control pad, but playing on keyboard I feel much more clumsy. Am I supposed to keep a certain button pressed? Mouse1? I play on the default settings and am getting frustrated. What am I doing wrong?

baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By baconbits33

DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!!!!!

There is a button you press and hold to dive into water, on the xbox it's x, I don't know what it is on the pc though.... and if I'm correct, there is a part of the castle that has a quaint ocean view, and you can climb a tower on the wall that circles around the castle and that should be more than 30 meters.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @baconbits33 said:

DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!!!!!

There is a button you press and hold to dive into water, on the xbox it's x, I don't know what it is on the pc though.... and if I'm correct, there is a part of the castle that has a quaint ocean view, and you can climb a tower on the wall that circles around the castle and that should be more than 30 meters.

space bar = dive
    eminenssi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By eminenssi

@AhmadMetallic:

Cheers bro, I keep amazing myself how basic stuff I keep missing by switching the control system. *knocks on wood*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.