Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Animus Failure trailer and Ezio's Journey interview from E3

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By fjordson

Both from GameTrailers:

Not sure what to say about the Animus Failure trailer. Looks batshit crazy, which is unsurprising for AC. 

I'm always wary about yearly franchises, but it seems like the truly want to keep building on the previous games. After how much fun I had with Brotherhood, I can't help but give them the benefit of the doubt.
    fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By fetchfox

The failure of the Animus, and how the interviewed described it on G4, brings to mind Twin Peaks and Inception. Spoilerish territory I guess: (I can't get the damn spoiler feature to work, sorry): TP because he explains the place that Desmond is as the "black room" (or something similar), because of him being in a coma and needing to be put in the Animus to not loose his mind. The upper part of the Animus he describes as the white room (the place we always are between loading screens for example). This could fit with the black lodge and the white lodge from Twin Peaks.

The Inception angle (and perhaps more likely) is that Desmond is in limbo. His subconscious has plunged him into the dark space of the Animus and, as the interviewed said, Desmond must look for the memory doors of Altäir (the door with light emerging from, on top of a small hill).

thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thehexeditor

They should've used this remix of the Ezio trailer's song for Desmond's as it sounds like a modern spin on it:

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic

so pumped for this

QKT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By QKT
    @thehexeditor: they should have had the other remix for it,, but its not on youtube :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.