Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Assassin's Creed more focus on Desmond's story(Spoilers)

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SlightConfuse
    Link

In the article on game informer is lays out somethings that will be explained in the upcoming game. 

Ever since brotherhood's cliffhanger ending many have wondered what happen's next. it seems that Desmond and Lucy have gone into a coma like neo in the second matrix movie. Desmond will have to navigate the animus in order to not only save the world but his mind as well. it sems we will get more introspection into desmond's past before he was kidnapped. 

this has made me even more excited for the new game
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I'm sorry, are you saying something? When i learned that i could run as Altair in this game, i lost interest in any other info.

meaning it's a day 1 purchase.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Jeust

Sounds awesome, but I'm not sold on the idea of a AC game every year. Sounds... repetitive. 

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By katanalauncher

Why the **** would I want to play as Desmond other than narrative portations.
    The Desmond levels in ACB are the worst parts of the game, and Desmond's exploration in villa is more than pointless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.