Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Beta Exclusive to PS3...Again

• 62 results
    RoyCampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By Tennmuerti

@kagato said:

I dont care that this is exclusive to PS3, but it does seem extremely short sighted to launch a beta on only one platform when you are launching on 3. Not to mention that if you dont have PS Plus you cant get it so its only open to a portion of PS3 owners! Since you have to be a PS Plus memeber id actually call this a paid demo rather than a beta.

Not really. Uplay account is free and takes seconds to create, either through their website or directly ingame. Since the Uplay account can get you extra skins for MP, most people playing already have one.

And I doubt it will launch on PC at the same time as consoles. AC has always come months later to PC.

PS3 exclusivity seems just like Sony giving them some insentive.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Castiel

UH UH UH UH UH!

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Dany

Hopefully giantbomb gets in and is able to show up some of the cool new things they are adding.

Ub3rSlug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Ub3rSlug

I wonder how much of the story and new gameplay elements will be revealed by the beta.

Maybe they'll do an announcement before the beta goes live explaining some of the new things, like the use of bombs and the zip-lining claw thing?

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#56  Edited By Undeadpool

I heard a lot of complaints (and not just on GB) about how Stun was hard to pull off, so I really, really hope they keep it that way. Stun wasn't meant to be used as a defense, that's what the perks like Smoke Bomb are for, Stun was a punishment for your hunter getting caught.

I absolutely adored Brotherhood's multiplayer, I've probably put more online hours into it than any other multiplayer game, so I really hope they tweak, but keep the game about blending and subtlety.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Undeadpool said:

I heard a lot of complaints (and not just on GB) about how Stun was hard to pull off, so I really, really hope they keep it that way. Stun wasn't meant to be used as a defense, that's what the perks like Smoke Bomb are for, Stun was a punishment for your hunter getting caught.

I absolutely adored Brotherhood's multiplayer, I've probably put more online hours into it than any other multiplayer game, so I really hope they tweak, but keep the game about blending and subtlety.

I'm mostly hoping for better netcode. Both in terms of finding games faster and better lag compensation.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By xyzygy

I wonder why Sony is paying money for this. As far as I remember the difference in Brotherhood sales between the two platforms was meager and might have even been to the 360's advantage. Unless it's more of a hardware test to see if the game has more bugs on the PS3, which is understandable.

Anatana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59  Edited By Anatana

I think that the multiplayer made AC:B one of the best gaming values in recent history if not ever. I was extremely impressed with all aspects of the game and I played multi all the way to level 50 and then some. If they improved matchmaking / wait times significantly, and tweaked the gameplay a bit then Revelations could really be epic

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#60  Edited By Undeadpool

@Tennmuerti: I was! I thought there was no way they could do cool multiplayer because I thought they'd just make it like most online multiplayers. I had no idea they had a plan to make a subtle, intricate, even frightening experience.

And yeah, I'm hoping for faster match-making as well, but I hope the basics of the multiplayer itself remain intact.

MeatSim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#61  Edited By MeatSim

I am kind of tired of stabbing dudes in the face every year now.

FresherThanAir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FresherThanAir

I plan on getting the game, the multiplayer isn't really one of my concerns. It was slowish and laggy on brotherhood, but hopefully revelations will hold more replay value.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.