Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

help restore missing dll file

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Suman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Suman007

can anybody plz send me the _Setup.dll from the revelations setup. plz mail me the file at [email edited out by mod]

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Suman007:  Um.... _Setup.dll? I've never heard of that. The game installs without it?
    Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Chris2KLee

@AhmadMetallic said:

@Suman007: Um.... _Setup.dll? I've never heard of that. The game installs without it?

It shouldn't, but a quick Google search shows it is a file that would be needed if you had, let's say, a less than legal copy of the game.

Maybe it's just my sketchy hat on, but if the OP wants help, they might want to explain the exact problem in more detail instead of just asking people to send a stranger a file.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By trace

This isn't the place to beg for files, much less files that could be related to piracy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.