Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Is full blown Assassin Desmond confirmed?

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

I havent been reading much about Revelations, except for Ezio and Altair being in it, but has Desmond been confirmed to be in full Assassin mode in the game? I ask because Gabe from Penny Arcade did the Gamespot poster that will be offered with pre-orders, and in the poster Desmond has the Assassin's hoodie (over his regular shirt heh) and a futuristic looking wrist blade. The PA guys have worked with several game companies before so they usually have information about the games to make the comic strips/posters and whatnot. So has it been confirmed, or is this a bit of a unintentional slip on PA's part?

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MariachiMacabre

They gotta do it sometime, I suppose. May as well be in this game.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By SMTDante89

From what I could tell from the Game informer article for Revelations, not exactly.  Probably saying anymore goes into Brotherhood spoilers so... yeah.

hexogen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By hexogen

From what we know of Desmond's role in AC:R so far there's nothing to point to this being confirmed. But this is Assassin's Creed we're talking about, so I have no idea what to expect. All they've revealed about Desmond in AC:R so far is (Brotherhood spoilers/very minor spoilers from the AC:R Game Informer article):

But they by no means said that is his entire role in the game, so take that as you will.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.