PC multiplayer community

#1 Posted by OriginalYellow (126 posts) -

I am maaaybe thinking about getting this on pc, the ONLY reason i want to buy it though is for the multiplayer. Can anyone vouch for the pc multiplayer community? I dont want to randomly buy this and then find out no one plays the multiplayer...

#2 Posted by Kazona (3065 posts) -

I'm actually kind of wondering this myself

#3 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I had a ton of fun playing Brotherhood with a few Giant Bombers back in the day (Beards vs Moustache!) that was on the 360 though :/  And since everyone here hates Ubisoft and their DRM for some reason (maybe they don't have a good connection since it keeps turning on an off? I don't know, but who would pay for that?!) I don't think many "Bombers" will be on the PC side of this. Overall I think the community is large enough for you to get into games without any problems on the PC. Their forums are active and people on Steam are playing it a lot. I'll probably get it too so at least you will have me to play with!  

Then we just have to turn every HUD element off and then it could be hard to find out who we are and stab each other :P

#4 Posted by faizjuma (11 posts) -

I have ACR on pc right now and I would say there are enough people playing on it to make it worth while. As usual the PC always has the best visuals and frame rate, provided you have the right rig. I'm familiar with the dmr bungle issue Ubisofts been having

with there pc games, but I've not experience anything with ACR yet, infact completely forgot about it until it was mentioned on this post. Personally loving the multiplayer, its a refreshing change of past from the usual first person shooter or third person shooter. Nothing like sneaking up on your target quietely while at the same time avoiding the 2 or 3 assasins trying to do the same to you! lol

#5 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

@OriginalYellow said:

I am maaaybe thinking about getting this on pc, the ONLY reason i want to buy it though is for the multiplayer. Can anyone vouch for the pc multiplayer community? I dont want to randomly buy this and then find out no one plays the multiplayer...

Wait what?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.