Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Piri Reis Missions won't work

btman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By btman

I can't do any of his missions and in the menu under DNA it says "Go to a memory's start point to synchronize with the Animus." I'm right by his shop but no have idea how to start this shit.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By N7

From my understanding you can't do these missions via the DNA menu until you go and see him.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

Oh...I never did any of his missions throughout the games. The bombs weren't that usefull

btman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By btman

Ignore this a simple Google search worked. there are 4 posters on the right wall while facing him that you can interact with.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Three0neFive
    @Dany said:

Oh...I never did any of his missions throughout the games. The bombs weren't that usefull

Yeah. From looking through the Trophy list there's a lot of stuff I didn't even touch - though most of them seem to either be useless collectibles or terrible side-missions like tower defense.

Am I crazy to think that all this shit they're packing into the Assassin's Creed games have the opposite effect of what was intended and actually cheapen the experience? I mean come on, two types of collectibles, tower defense, redundant crafting/loot and a goddamned Mafia Wars clone? I mean I enjoyed the main story, but really, what the fuck. :S
    N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By N7
    @Three0neFive: Especially since you can out-right get out of playing those tower defense games.

I actually liked them, for a time. Then it got to the point where my guys were killing fucking everything all the time. Never not be killing, essentially. Then a giant goddamn war machine comes in and takes 500 hits and destroys my den.

That's when I made sure to never fucking play these things again.
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Dany

I only did 3 tower defense before I figured out that I NEEDED to have my templar awareness less than 50%

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.