Umm... is anyone else creeped out by Ezio's eyes?

#1 Posted by dudeglove (7900 posts) -

I'm only a couple of hours in (no spoilers in this thread, please) but I seriously don't remember Ezio's eyes being friggin' orange. Or having some sort of fucked up glaze on them. Anyone else noticed, or should I stop playing video games while I'm hammered?

#2 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

@dudeglove said:

should I stop playing video games while I'm hammered?

that might be the issue

#3 Posted by dudeglove (7900 posts) -

@kashif1 said:

@dudeglove said:

that might be the issue

Okay now your avatar creeps me out.

#4 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@dudeglove:

He's got a bad case of malaria?

I found it creepy as well

#5 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1789 posts) -

I love you so much you dancing Irish bastard.

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Apparently Ubisoft mouth-fucked the faces of the AC characters. 

Altair's new face cast a dark shadow over any hope I had in my future endeavors. A bleak shadow. 

#7 Posted by Landon (4147 posts) -

I thought his eyes looked weird as well. So does Desmonds.

#8 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Nope, there's something weird going on with his eyes. Being drunk probably just enhances the problem.

#9 Posted by EuanDewar (4963 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

Apparently Ubisoft mouth-fucked the faces of the AC characters. Altair's new face cast a dark shadow over any hope I had in my future endeavors. A bleak shadow.

Granted I haven't played the game but the beautiful tapestry you are attempting to paint in my mind doesn't quite come across. I imagine its something like this?

#10 Posted by prestonhedges (1965 posts) -

thanks for not including a picture or anything, now fuck off

#11 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

@dudeglove said:

@kashif1 said:

@dudeglove said:

that might be the issue

Okay now your avatar creeps me out.

Its vector art of myself i made 3 years ago, sorry about that

#12 Edited by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@gladspooky said:

temper temper mr dre mr n.w.a mr ak comin' straight outta Compton y'all better make way?

#13 Posted by dudeglove (7900 posts) -

@gladspooky said:

NO U

#14 Posted by 1p (760 posts) -

I notices the weird eyes too. Couldn't have been intentional. His face in general looks very different compared to brotherhood, and not necessarily like an older version.

#15 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -

@Red12b: I am shocked that someone else is randomly quoting Guilty Conscience. I did on a friend's status of "ACCIDENTAL SEX?!?!" just two days before. Followed.

#16 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -
@gladspooky

LOL
#17 Posted by JasonR86 (9714 posts) -

@EuanDewar said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

Apparently Ubisoft mouth-fucked the faces of the AC characters. Altair's new face cast a dark shadow over any hope I had in my future endeavors. A bleak shadow.

Granted I haven't played the game but the beautiful tapestry you are attempting to paint in my mind doesn't quite come across. I imagine its something like this?

Good God.

#18 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@Little_Socrates said:

@Red12b: I am shocked that someone else is randomly quoting Guilty Conscience. I did on a friend's status of "ACCIDENTAL SEX?!?!" just two days before. Followed.

It was to good an opportunity to miss

#19 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -
#20 Posted by fetchfox (1271 posts) -

His eyes do look a little werewolf like, but what's really creeping me out is how they handeld Desmonds face... He looks like he belongs in an old Tekken animated movie, but with a bunch of added gloss on his face. Felt almost disgusted when I first saw the new look.

#21 Posted by 137 (481 posts) -

Yeah I don't know why they changed the textures on the faces up. The eyes do look a little freaky but I guess that's some retarded spin on the heightened senses thing.

#22 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I was only creep out by the faces. So unnecessarily different

#23 Posted by mscupcakes (612 posts) -

I just presumed it was because he was in contact with a Piece of Eden since all of that crazy magic/tech stuff is orange.

#24 Posted by TheHT (11362 posts) -

His mouth looks weird too. Got all horse-mouthy. And I only just beat the first Altair memory, but he looks like instead of moving the hood up to see more of his face, Ubisoft just shrunk his head. o.O

#25 Posted by ShockD (2403 posts) -

Are you sirius messere?

#26 Posted by NoRemnants (384 posts) -

All of the characters have a strange orange color to their eyes for some reason.

#27 Posted by oasis789 (115 posts) -

he's been touched by the Apple!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.