Altair or Ezio ?

#1 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
#2 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I Choose: 

Though Altair was a dick and Ezio had more personality and class, at the end of the day Altair is the fucking master.   
#3 Posted by Jimbo (9796 posts) -

Altair has hands and he still can't swim.  Think about it.

#4 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

I cared about Ezio and what he was doing. Altair might as well have been a carboard cut-out. Eff Altair.
#5 Posted by Alphonzo (756 posts) -

Altair's a dick.

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Jimbo said:
" Altair has hands and he still can't swim.  Think about it. "
his tight outfit makes it impossible to swim, while Ezio's outfit is alot more comfortable and puffy 

look at the pic in the main post  
#7 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

ezio. 

#8 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

Why the fuck does everyone think Altair was a dick?

#9 Posted by MikkaQ (10277 posts) -

Ezio has more personality, and slightly more interesting flaws.

#10 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Whisperkill said:
" Why the fuck does everyone think Altair was a dick? "
because.. he was a dick. he was dickish. a dickish dick and he was in a rut.
#11 Posted by Binman88 (3685 posts) -
@Whisperkill said:
The entire set up to the story is that he acted like an arrogant dick when confronting Robert de Salbe at the beginning of the game. He then spends the rest of the game crawling his way back up the ranks of the Assassins.
#12 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Binman88 said:
" @Whisperkill said:
The entire set up to the story is that he acted like an arrogant dick when confronting Robert de Salbe at the beginning of the game. He then spends the rest of the game crawling his way back up the ranks of the Assassins. "
all he had to do was be a medic
#13 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

<-----Ezio

#14 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

Altair redeemed himself a bit in those codex pages, but Ezio is still a much better character than him.

#15 Posted by zombie2011 (4972 posts) -

Man this just reminds me of how great AC2 is, i think i'll start a second play-through tomorrow. 

Ezio is better by the way.

#16 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@zombie2011 said:
" Man this just reminds me of how great AC2 is, i think i'll start a second play-through tomorrow.   "
haha good to hear
#17 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4894 posts) -

Ezio because his game doesn't suck.

#18 Posted by rjayb89 (7719 posts) -

When the second game first came out I was currently enrolled in an art history class, so seeing the setting it was in made things so much more enjoyable when it was a place I could relate to.  So, Eazy-O.

#19 Posted by iBePeRFeCT (396 posts) -

Definitely Ezio.  Much more developed character than Altair.

#20 Posted by natetodamax (19191 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @Jimbo said:
his tight outfit makes it impossible to swim, while Ezio's outfit is alot more comfortable and puffy 

"
What? A tight outfit would make it much easier to swim than a puffy outfit. Also, Ezio's outfit is much tighter than Altair's.
#21 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Imo ezio was too emotion, I like using an assassin that's cold and calculating more than some emo.

#22 Posted by Brendan (7734 posts) -

I picked Ezio, but I'm all about Desmond.
#23 Posted by OrangeChikenSTD (39 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @Jimbo said:

look at the pic in the main post   "
wtf puffier clothes would be harder, it would soak more water in

why do you think swimmers use speedos a size smaller than their normal waist size instead of trunks?
#24 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -

Altair is one of the worst characters in video games. I wanted him to die at the end of the game because he pissed me off so much. Ezio was cool and I actually cared about him so I would have to say Ezio by a mile.

#25 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@natetodamax:   @OrangeChikenSTD:
hmm.. you had me there. i just thought altair's tight clothes werent limber tight, they were choking tight u know?  but nah you're right. i guess he's just a pussy :P 
#26 Posted by guyver0 (150 posts) -

Ezio has got so much more character to him than Altair. Altair seems like a boring motherfucker.

#27 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

Altair cut off his finger. That, my friends, is dedication.

#28 Posted by MEATBALL (3155 posts) -

Ezio actually has more personality than that of a sponge and thanks to the age of the order and Renaissance innovations is a better Assassin. It's a no-brainer, really. From a purely visual standpoint I also much prefer Ezio's character design.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.