Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed

Franchise »

The Assassin's Creed franchise follows the never-ending, secret war between the Assassin Brotherhood and the Templar Order, in various historical settings, told from the perspective of the modern day.

Assassin's Creed: Unity Teaser Video

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I guess those screenshot leaks were indeed real and Ubisoft has decided to post a teaser video for the game. An official announcement should be incoming soon.

We have been working on the new Assassin's Creed for more than three years and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand!

This also seems to be a direct response to those leaks.

billymaysrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

For one fleeting second, I thought that Assassin's Creed would be on the Unity engine. For one second, I thought that video games had reached the future/died forever.

billymaysrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By billymaysrip

Also, holyshitballs those graphics. I snickered when they had their dumb catchphrase Next- Gen Starts [Here], but my god, for alpha footage, it looks fuckin stunning. I know it's all cutscene, nongameplay bullshit, but I'm actually kinda stunned how good it looks.

We're finally getting the French Revolution stuff that everyone has predicted since forever. Pretty pumped.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

If you gave me the promise of the original Assassin's Creed in being able to get lost in a crowd of hundreds of AI civilians, I would be back on board with the series.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#5  Edited By TheMasterDS

Hmm. I don't know if I care about Assassin's Creed in a post Titanfall world. The cool thing about Assassin's Creed always was its mobility and speed. Now it is several steps behind Titanfall in those terms. I want to be wall running along walls, not hopping along prebaked paths. Also double jump.

We'll see. Maybe they'll take inspiration from Titanfall and improve their game.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ugh, annual cycles kill everything I once loved.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@gunslingerpanda said:

This AC game's been in development for three years, though, so it might be a larger leap in the series than we're used to. Especially since it's only going to be on current generation platforms.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Zirilius

If that is real time color me impressed.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm loving it.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

For one fleeting second, I thought that Assassin's Creed would be on the Unity engine. For one second, I thought that video games had reached the future/died forever.

Just wait until Ubisoft releases Assassin's Creed: RPG Maker.

Avatar image for singingmenstrual
    SingingMenstrual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SingingMenstrual

We've waited so long for a new Assassin's Creed dripping with electrifying quality and addicting gameplay all wrapped in eye-gouging graphics.

The time is now for a new Assassin's Creed and it's been so long! I hope this new guy can top Ezio and that the mechanics and environment can beat the perfection that is Assassin's Creed 2 Italy. I'm gonna play one of the 3 existing AC games (ONLY 3 EXIST) in anticipation.

^ This is my alternate universe self where things went right with this franchise. After the beauty that was AC2 and ACB (2009, 2010 respectively), Ubisoft took a long break to revolutionize their own franchise once more. They did release a pirates game that was near damn perfect in 2013, it was an AC spinoffthat everyone adored, but this here is the upcoming FOURTH official AC game. Finally!

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gunslingerpanda said:

This AC game's been in development for three years, though, so it might be a larger leap in the series than we're used to. Especially since it's only going to be on current generation platforms.

AC III took three years to develop and the only leaps that game brought was the tech and new setting.

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like a good idea to get in front of the leak. "Naw guys, the game looks like THIS!"

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9