Assassins Creed Movie: Talk or True?

#1 Posted by Assassin17 (19 posts) -

ive always heard about an assassins creed movie coming out but wonder, when will it come out?

#2 Edited by Adaurin (186 posts) -

@Assassin17: Who knows with video game movies. They seem to only come out 1 out of 20 times you hear "They are making so-and-so into a movie" and 50% of the time the final product has Uwe Boll's name in the credits, so yeah...

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Who knows, I'm still waiting for Halo.

#4 Posted by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

Not sure. It at least has a credible actor/producer backing it so far, but it could end up anywhere really. After Halo, Bioshock, etc, I'm wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen.

#5 Posted by Snail (8580 posts) -
#6 Edited by Snail (8580 posts) -

@CrossTheAtlantic said:

Not sure. It at least has a credible actor/producer backing it so far, but it could end up anywhere really. After Halo, Bioshock, etc, I'm wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen.

According to IMDb Pro, the Bioshock movie was still in "active development" on February this year. Open the image below to see for yourself.

Click me if you're interested yo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.